Udayana University has more than 900 cooperations with partner institution across the world, that you can check it here https://simkerjasama.unud.ac.id/.
Make cooperation with Udayana University:
- Contact your university’s International Relation Office; please check if your university has already had existing Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Agreement of Implementation (AoI) with Udayana University.
- If your university has had an existing MoU and wishes to amend or make additional implementation, you may contact International Office Udayana University.
- If there is no cooperation agreement made so far and you wish to engage with Udayana University, your university may contact International Office Udayana University.
Make cooperation with Universitas Indonesia’s partners (for faculty members):
- Check Udayana University partner universities here.
- If you find any university (and its faculty) that suits your engagement needs, please contact your Faculty Dean and International Office Udayana University.
- International Office Udayana University will approach the partner university and discuss the possibility to make additional implementation.
- If there is no available partner university that meets your requirement, you could suggest the university to engage with to your Faculty Dean and International Office Udayana University.